Russ Brown Motorcycle Lawyer, California: The 2011 Christmas season is off to a roaring start in California as nearly 600 California bikers from 22 motorcycle clubs gathered in Anderson River Park for the 28th annual Christmas Toy Run to benefit the Salvation Army. This benefit toy run is one of many that will be taking place throughout California this holiday season and California motorcyclists from San Diego to Sacramento can easily find one in their area to attend.
California bikers have a huge heart and each year thousands flock to local toy runs in an attempt to give back to their community and bring a little Christmas cheer. If you are interested in hitting the pavement for a good cause, here is a small sampling of toy runs in your area.
- Happenin’ HQ 15th Annual Toy Run in Lancaster, California—November 27th
- 34th Annual Sacramento Toy Run in Sacramento, California—November 28th
- 44th Annual 2011 Pacoima Christmas Parade and Charity Toy Run in Pacoima, California—December 3rd
- Coastside Armada Harley Club Teddy Bear Ride in Campbell, California—December 3rd
- LADWP Christmas Toy Run in Los Angeles, California—December 4th
- 6th Annual Toy and Poker Run in Los Angeles, California—December 4th
- 23rd Annual Toy Run in Ontario, California—December 4th
- ABATE 17th Annual Toy Run in Vacaville, California—December 4th
- Rio Toy Run in Oxnard, California—December 10th
- 6th Annual Toy Store Invasion in San Marcos, California—December 10th
- Bakersfield Toy Run and Food Drive in Bakersfield, California—December 11th
- 24th Annual Skid Row LA Toy Ride in Glendale, California—December 11th
- Toy Run to San Francisco General Hospital in San Francisco, California—December 11th
- Emmaus House Coat/Toy Run 2011 in Hollister, California—December 11th
- Christmas Night Light Ride in Modesto, California—December 15th
- 19th Annual LLUCH Toy Run in Loma Linda, California—December 17th
This is just a small sampling of the many different toy runs and charity rides this holiday season in California.
While you’re busy ushering in the Christmas season this year, why not take a few moments to give yourself the best gift of all and sign up for BAM, our free roadside and legal assistance program. Being backed by a community of riders and premier accident lawyers (offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Ramon, San Jose, Long Beach etc) is the best way to protect yourself this holiday season—and best of all, it’s absolutely FREE. Call Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys® today to learn more at 1-800-4-BIKERS. We Ride, We Care, We Win®!
Our top California Motorcycle Lawyer s of Russ Brown, Chuck Koro and James (Jim) Romag wish all our riders Happy Holidays and safe riding during this Holiday Season.