If you have been in a Motorcycle Accident you are probably overwhelmed with what you have to do next. Not only do you need to heal but now you need to deal with the insurance company, repairing your bike and all the medical bills. If you have never dealt with a lawyer in the past, the thought of calling one may seem daunting.
The five main things you want to know from the attorney you do call are as follows…
1. Do you cover all types of personal injury claims or just motorcycle accidents? If they have a specialty, much like a surgeon, they will be better at it. You want a motorcycle lawyer!
2. Is my consultation FREE? It should be.
3. Main goal: what would it be? One of the main goals will be to reduce medical costs and getting you the compensation you need to get your life back in order.
4. How much? Your lawyer should be trying to get compensation for past, current and future medical costs and loss of wages.
5. Contingency? This means if the lawyers don’t win you don’t pay. They have much more of an incentive to win your case if their fee is dependent on it. But keep in mind, a lot of lawyers will settle, just to be done with the case. You want to make sure you have an attorney that knows how to win large settlements. You can ask this question!!!! Not all lawyers are capable of winning the ‘big’ case. You want an attorney that will go to bat for you and know what the deal is worth – and settle when it is in your favor to do so.
Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys® only focus on motorcycle accidents and we have won many large settlements.
Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys® have been fighting in court and winning settlements for motorcyclists for many years. You can find us at almost every major rally across the USA including Daytona Bike Week in Florida, Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota, the ROT Rally in Houston Texas, rallies in New York, California, etc etc.
Call 1-800-4-BIKERS and find out what we can do for you today!
Powered by Qumana