California Motorcycle Accident Lawyers: California motorcyclists may have a tough exterior, but on the inside, they are all heart. All across America, bikers ban together to support worthy causes through charity motorcycle rides, poker runs, and toy runs. Motorcyclists in California and the rest of this country do not just take care of other bikers—they help others in need as well.
Earlier this month, several celebrity motorcyclists in California turned out to show their support for AIDS research by participating in the Kiehl’s LifeRide for amfAR, the American Foundation for AIDS Research. An article in Cycle News details the California motorcycle charity ride, which started on August 2 in San Diego and ended on August 7 in San Francisco. Kiehl’s, an international hair and skin care company based in New York, donated $85,000 to the amfAR at the end of the run. The president of Kiehl’s USA, Chris Salgardo, is a motorcycle rider himself. Salgardo led the charity run along with Alain De Cadenet. Celebrity motorcycle riders included Katee Sackhoff, Paul Cox, Tricia Helfer, and Josh Manning.
Even if you missed this San Diego to San Francisco motorcycle charity ride, here are some upcoming charitable runs in which you can participate:
· 8/28/10 – LBPD 999 Benefit Motorcycle Ride in Anaheim, CA – Donations will benefit the Long Beach Officer Widows & Orphans Fund.
· 8/28/10 – Kruise 4 K-9’s in Oceanside, CA – Charity Motorcycle ride to benefit Labrador Harbor to support Labrador Retrievers in need.
· 9/11/10 – Families of Fallen Heroes Motorcycle Poker Run in Antioch, CA – Proceeds benefit to Families of Fallen Soldiers in the Northern California area.
· 10/3/10 – Northern California Motorcycle Ride for Kids in Fairfield, CA – Money raised will be donated to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.
· 10/9/10 – Downed Biker Rally in Anaheim, CA – Donations will be used to assist downed bikers in Southern California.
· 10/17/10 – San Diego Motorcycle Ride for Kids in Cardiff, CA – This ride will also benefit the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.
Get out and do some good in the motorcycle community and have some fun at the same time. There is a lot going on in the Los Angeles area as well and you can come out and see us at our regular spots. In Los Angeles you can see the Los Angeles Motorcycle Lawyers in person at the Rock Store, we are also at Cooks Corners in Orange County and at Alices Restaurant in the San Francisco – San Jose area. Stop by and become a member of BAM, Free Breakdown and Legal Assistance for Motorcyclists. We can get you legal help nationwide – Russ Brown Motorcycle Lawyers.
Powered by Qumana