Russ Brown Injury Accident Attorneys: If you are an Ohio motorcyclist, then you probably already have your favorite motorcycle routes mapped out. Perhaps you enjoy leisurely day rides along the Lake Erie coastline, or maybe you prefer longer weekend getaways through the beautiful Buckeye State. If you haven’t already taken your bike beyond the city limits, then now is the best time to go. Here are a few amazing motorcycle routes to get your started!
- SR 125 from US 68 to Shawnee—this 62 mile route starts in Portsmouth and heads west through West Union and Russellville. Rolling hills and farmlands start the journey and end in the Shawnee state park with a beautiful ride along unspoiled forests and streams.
- Seneca Lake Loop—this 22 mile loop is short, but fun! Along the way, there are many scenic overlooks and places to stop and picnic. Numerous curves and hills make this route enjoyable for motorcyclists of all ages.
- Amish County Ride—this 71 mile trek takes Ohio motorcyclists through the Ohio Amish country and past beautiful rolling hills and pastures. Be sure to stop along the way at the many Amish stores and restaurants for some amazing food and cheeses.
- Ohio’s Dragon Tail—this 22 mile route is described as southern Ohio at its finest. With twisty turning roads and lots of elevation changes, motorcyclists seeking a thrill ride are sure to get it on this short route.
- Pickerington to Lancaster –this is a 145 mile fun ride that is sure to please every type of motorcyclist. From Pickerington, motorcyclists ride east on SR256 to Somerset. Be sure to stop in Somerset and take in some of the historic sites and scenery including the 1829 courthouse. From Somerset, take the rollercoaster road of SR688 all the way to Logan. Follow SR93 through Logan and along cliffs, caves, and waterfalls. Route 374 at SR56 will take you through forests and farm lands and SR 159 will take you through Tarlton Cross Indian Mounds. Be sure to walk across the white water river and finish in Lancaster!
- Route 26 North out of Marietta—this route will take you through Marietta and along a beautiful winding road. Be sure to enjoy the many twisty roads and fun angle banks! Marietta itself has an enchanting downtown area for motorcyclists to recharge after a fun day of riding.
No matter where you choose to ride in Ohio, the motorcycle lawyers at Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys® are there for you. Call us at 1-800-4-BIKERS today to learn more about BAM, our FREE roadside and legal assistance program. We Ride—We Care—We Win!