MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT STATISTICS CALIFORNIA
Motorcycle Accident Statistics Tell a Complete Story
Most riders know that reviewing motorcycle accident statistics California must be done with a critical eye. That’s because statistics don’t tell the stories behind the accidents. At Russ Brown Motorcycle Accident Attorneys, we’re all riders and we know that while it can be helpful to review motorcycle accident statistics California, we also know that there are certain steps that can help us from becoming a statistic.
Recent motorcycle accident statistics California reveal that:
- In California in 2015, 462 of the 3,176 people killed in motor vehicle accidents out were riding motorcycles.
- Motorcycle accident statistics California show that in 2015 fatalities on U.S. roads rose 10% but fell 7% in California.
- California riders can reduce head and brain injuries and decrease the risk of dying by 37% if they wear a helmet.
- Los Angeles County had the most motorcycle accident fatalities, followed by San Diego County, san Bernardino County, Riverside County, and Orange County.
- Motorcycle deaths, according to motorcycle accident statistics California, represented 17 percent of all road fatalities, vs. 3 percent nationwide.
- There is a 6% of being involved in an accident each time you ride your motorcycle.
Though these motorcycle accident statistics California are alarming and may be helpful, they do not tell you what to do if you or a loved one is involved in a motorcycle accident.
Read the Motorcycle Accident Statistics California, Then Call Us.
Since 1975, Russ Brown Motorcycle Accident Attorneys has been a successful advocate for their fellow bikers. And here’s another item from motorcycle accident statistics California: We’ve helped our clients win hundreds of millions of dollars in claims and bring unmatched experience, leadership, and personalized attention to every case.
Russ Brown Motorcycle Accident Attorneys are pioneers in the field of motorcycle accident injury: Our extensive knowledge of motorcycle accident law helped us achieve an extremely high success rate in California of 98% for all retained cases.
When you call Russ Brown Motorcycle Accident Attorneys immediately after your accident, we go to work for you, protecting you from insurance adjusters and others who want to minimize the seriousness of your case, or even claim that you were at fault, even though you weren’t.
In the event of a serious motorcycle crash, it could be months or even years before you fully recover from your injuries. You may even be unfairly blamed or inadequately compensated for your injuries and the damage to your bike. Don’t let that happen! If you are ever involved in a motorcycle accident, call Russ Brown Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Los Angeles to help you improve your odds.
We ride. We win. We Care.
For more information on motorcycle accident statistics California or if you or a loved one has been in a motorcycle accident, call Russ Brown Motorcycle Accident Attorneys. Your initial consultation is free. Call us today at: (800) 424-5377 or click here to contact us online.