Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys®: After 4 months traveling across the United States, the world’s largest motorcycle show will finally come to an end in Daytona Beach, Florida. The Progressive International Motorcycle Show will kick off its final tour stop in grand fashion at the Ocean Center on N. Atlantic Avenue in Daytona Beach, Florida from March 14th through March 17th. Just like the previous 11 stops, this is one motorcycle show you won’t want to miss.
If you are heading down to the Progressive International Motorcycle Show with your friends or family, here are some of the amazing exhibits you can see while you are there:
- Kawasaki Design-a-Bike—build your own Kawasaki and customize it down to the last decal in this fun, hands on exhibit
- Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show—over $20 million worth of customized motorcycles will be on display in this extravagant bike show. You can even help choose the winner of the $90,000 purse prize
- Dream Pavilion—these unique and rare bikes are a treat for bikers of all ages and their families
- The Learning Curve Seminars—gain invaluable knowledge at the Learning Curve and participate in more than two dozen FREE seminars
- Just for Women—women riders in Daytona Beach, Florida can find other women riders, women riding clubs, and more at this unique exhibit. Learn about proper bike fit and DIY projects specifically for women!
- Smage Brothers Stunt Show—The Smage Brothers put on an amazing stunt show for children and families. See their jaw-dropping stunts first hand!
- A Century of Motorcycling—the last 100 years of motorcycling has been amazing. See how it all started and where it’s going in this amazing one-of-a-kind time capsule exhibit.
- The Marketplace—if you are searching for aftermarket parts and accessories then you’ll want to head over to the Marketplace.
- Swag Wagon—Allstate has gotten in on the event and will let lucky participants spin the wheel to win amazing prizes.
- Rider Connection—if you want to know more about the Daytona Beach riding community, then this is the place to stop. Learn more about day trips, riding clubs, and more!
- The Progressive Experience—take your picture riding off into the sunset with FLO or get a custom Progressive T-shirt
- Free Motorcycle Gear Check—if you ride to the show, you can check your gear free and take advantage of free motorcycle parking
Daytona Bike Week is one of the great rallies to attend. Russ Brown and BAM, Free Breakdown and Legal Assistance will be on Main St and at Destination Harley. See you there!
If you or someone you love is injured in a motorcycle accident in Daytona Beach, Florida, you’ll need a Florida motorcycle accident attorney on your side from the moment you are injured. At Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys®, our attorneys understand motorcyclists and the challenges they face after an accident because we are riders too. Call us today for a Free Consultation at 1-800-4-BIKERS and speak to one of our trusted and caring attorneys today.
Motorcycle lawyer Russ Brown has been fighting for injured bikers across this great Nation for over thirty years. If you need a biker attorney in New York or Florida, perhaps you need a top aggressive motorcycle attorney in Arizona or California, Pennsylvania or Ohio, Georgia or Illinois – regardless of where you ride we have got you covered.
Check out www.motorcycleparts.com for news, tips, tricks for motorcycle builders.