Your Washington Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys® have been fighting for motorcyclists’ rights for decades. We are experts in motorcycle accidents and have carefully chosen local, independent counsel across the country to help guide your claim with free legal advice, even if you do not need an attorney. This can maximize your recovery. If you want justice and compensation for your injury, pain and suffering, call today for your free consultation.
Your Washington Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys® has been fighting for motorcyclists’ rights for decades. We are experts in motorcycle accidents and have carefully chosen local, independent counsel across the country. Our motorcycle accident attorney in Virginia will help guide you with free legal advice, even if you think you do not need an attorney. If you want justice and compensation for your injury, pain and suffering, our motorcycle accident attorney in Virginia can help maximize your recovery. Call today for your free consultation.
Russ Brown’s Washington motorcycle accident lawyers are experts at motorcycle law, and make riders like you a priority. In fact, our founders, Russ Brown and Chuck Koro were riders long before they became attorneys and dedicated their careers to fighting for the motorcycle community. When we take a motorcycle accident claim, our specialized bike accident lawyers are committed to winning you compensation for lost wages, pain and suffering, repair bills due to your accident, and more. We understand the intricacies of motorcycle law in the Evergreen State, and have recovered millions of dollars in settlements for our clients.
Equally as important, we get that a motorcycle crash shakes up your entire life. We will guide you through the recovery process and ensure that you get the best medical attention possible. After years of practicing only motorcycle law, we’ve seen it all and know our way up, over, around and through every hurdle. Call us at 1-800-4-BIKERS to consult with our skilled motorcycle accident lawyer nearest you. You can get free legal advice that may help you maximize your claim, even if you do not need representation by a motorcycle accident attorney. Sadly, we have witnessed many instances where riders were severely injured by motorists lacking any liability insurance and strongly suggest that all Washington riders protect themselves adequately. We do not sell insurance but highly recommend that you discuss uninsured/underinsured coverage and/or an umbrella policy with your insurance agent.
Washington has a lot to offer motorcyclists with its diverse terrain and relatively mild climate. With an abundance of gorgeous scenery, including the Cascade Mountains, the Pacific coastline, the Columbia River basin, and the Olympic Peninsula, Washington motorcyclists never tire of riding in this beautiful state. With over 200,000 registered motorcycles and scooters in Washington’s 68,126 square miles, there is no shortage to accident claims. But no matter where you ride in the Evergreen state, Russ Brown’s BAM Program has your back with free legal advice should you have an accident as well as the backing of almost 2,000,000 BAM members if you break down. Our support of riders is 24/7, 365 days a year—we are by your side wherever you ride. Washington BAM members get access to highly skilled motorcycle personal injury attorneys who know the state’s motorcycle laws intimately and have won compensation for lost wages, and pain and suffering. The Russ Brown handpicked Washington motorcycle injury lawyer local to you knows the Washington laws that can help get you the compensation you deserve. Your Russ Brown motorcycle lawyer has experience in expertly handling:
- Insurance issues
- Mounting medical bills
- Lost wages
- Unfavorable facts
- Inaccurate police reports & witness accounts
Motorcycle safety is of the utmost importance whether you are enjoying the scenic views or simply commuting to work.
- Motorcycle operators and passengers are required to wear helmets in Washington. Helmets must have manufacturer sticker certifying that it meets it meets US Department of Transportation (DOT) standards. There are no restrictions on helmet speakers in Washington
- Eye protection is mandatory unless motorcycle is equipped with a windscreen
- Washington state law prohibits motorcyclists from riding with passengers who are under the age of five. All passengers must wear a DOT certified helmet, and a passenger seat and foot pegs are required if carrying a passenger
- Handlebar height is restricted, no higher than 30” above the seat
- Required motorcycle safety equipment includes two mirrors, turn signals (on motorcycles manufactured after 1960), a windshield (unless eye protection is worn), as well as working brakes, muffler, headlights, and taillights
- Daytime running lights (DRL) are required on motorcycles in Washington; modulating headlights are allowed
- Motorcyclists may not ride with both feet on same side of motorcycle, nor may they attach to another vehicle while riding on the roadway
- Motorcycle liability insurance is not required in Washington, although it is usually in the best interest of motorcyclists to carry liability insurance and Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys® HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO! Without uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage, you may be placing your future health and well-being in the hands of a total stranger.
- Motorcycle passengers must be over the age of 5 and be accommodated with a passenger seat and footrest as required by law.
- An approved motorcycle education course is only required for bikers under the age of 18 in Washington
- Washington motorcycle laws allow motorcyclists to ride two abreast in same lane; however, lane splitting with other motor vehicles is prohibited
ALWAYS CHECK YOUR LOCAL DMV PAGE FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE MOTORCYCLE SAFETY LAWS
Looking for the best Washington Motorcycle
Attorneys near you?
California motorcycle applicants under 21 years of age are required to complete a Basic Rider Cource before they receive a motorcycle instruction permit. Motorcycle applicants 21 years of age and older are encouraged.