WHAT TO DO AFTER A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT
Top Crash Tips: What to do After a Motorcycle Accident
Most riders do not know what to do after a motorcycle accident. That’s because the period of time just after you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident is often confusing and sometimes overwhelming. These moments, however, are time when you need to maintain a clear head and understand what to do after a motorcycle accident.
To help you navigate this confusing time, here is what to do after a motorcycle accident:
- Move off the road, or to the shoulder, if possible. This will reduce the chances that another vehicle will become involved in your accident and will clear the road to allow through traffic.
- Make personal medical assessments. Determine whether you are bleeding anywhere, or have any injury that should receive emergency medical treatment. Then, immediately check the other party to see if they need medical attention.
- Contact local law enforcement. Before you begin to exchange personal and insurance information with the other party or parties involved in the crash, call the local police or sheriff and ask to have an accident reported completed. Answer all questions and be cooperative but under no circumstances should you admit fault.
- Collect information. You’ll need to know the names of the other party, their insurance information, vehicle license plate, car description, contact information for any witnesses, and the date, time, and location of the accident.
- Contact Russ Brown Motorcycle Accident Attorneys. To help you know what to do after a motorcycle accident, call us. We can help you, just as we have helped thousands of people get back on their feet and back on the road with the settlements they deserve.
Here’s What to do After a Motorcycle Accident
When you call Russ Brown Motorcycle Accident Attorneys immediately after your accident, we go to work for you, protecting you from insurance adjusters and others who want to minimize the seriousness of your case, or even claim that you were at fault, even though you weren’t.
What to do after a motorcycle accident depends on the guidance you receive. We are pioneers in the field of motorcycle accident injury. Russ Brown Motorcycle Accident Attorneys has brought unmatched experience, leadership, and personalized attention to every case. Russ Brown Motorcycle Accident Attorneys has been a successful advocate for their fellow bikers, winning hundreds of millions of dollars in claims for riders since 1975.
Our success rate in California is an extremely high 98% for all retained cases because we have experience in all aspects of motorcycle accident incidents.
Don’t take a chance on an attorney that doesn’t specialize in motorcycle accidents. Let Russ Brown Motorcycle Accident Attorneys help you understand what to do after a motorcycle accident.
We ride. We win. We Care.
Your initial consultation is free. Call us today at: (800) 424-5377 or click here to contact us online.